Re: Timelapsed backgrounds

26 Sep 2007 08:44:16 +0200, Soeren Sandmann <sandmann daimi au dk>:
A long time ago I wrote code to do timelapsed backgrounds. I missed
the freeze for 2.20, so now I am submitting it for 2.22.

The idea is that the background gradually fades between a number of
images over the course of a day. One example would be a set of images
taken at the same location at different times of the day.

Although I think the feature is really cool, I think it should be optional since the fading effect is usually pretty slow and ugly on thin clients enviroments.

--
Cheers,
Alberto Ruiz