Re: Why do GNOMEdevelopers almost exclusively use git mirrors and for example not bzr mirrors

2008/4/8, Ross Burton <ross burtonini com>:
> Also,
> bzr-svn in my experience isn't as bulletproof as git-svn which has put
> me off doing all of my svn work in bzr repositories just yet.

Hehe, that sounds like "that sheet of paper isn't as bulletproof as
this tin foil" but I suppose git-svn isn't any more as fragile as my
image of it...

I've used it with svn trunk succesfully, but never dared to try
branches. Is it already usable with svn branches?

--
Kalle Vahlman, zuh iki fi