Re: Why do GNOMEdevelopers almost exclusively use git mirrors and for example not bzr mirrors

On Tue, Apr 08, 2008 at 01:48:28PM +0200, Ali Sabil wrote:
> On Tue, Apr 8, 2008 at 12:55 PM, Olav Vitters <olav bkor dhs org> wrote:
> > On Tue, Apr 08, 2008 at 11:45:34AM +0100, Scott James Remnant wrote:
> >  > (At least, that's what I understand)
> >
> >  Indeed. This might be hard to do within Bzr (IIRC what Elijah said), due
> >  to repository format / design.
> >

> I might not agree on this one simply for the following reason:
> - Bzr has pluggable repository and branches formats

Ah, then after everything has been investigated, it should be a good
idea to make a request to add missing stuff.

One thing I like about Bzr/Hg is that these have bindings for Python...
plus it is understandable.

--
Regards,
Olav