Re: Module proposal: Project Hamster for GNOME 2.24

I'm concerned that this kind of mapping is cheating in a way - trying
to put one terms under others, putting hamster data in some invisible
calendars (evo will get crowded otherwise) and so on.

Synchronization is certainly a win, but not too big, considering all
the woodoo going on in background. And it is certainly not a task done
by swift move of a hand. At the end we could hit the wall because
there are currenty unforseen aspects that are needed for hamster, but
bringing them into EDS might abuse EDS structures.

I would like to keep hamster separate from Evo. If somebody comes up
with a reasonable model, migrating data afterwards should be quite
easy - having hamster's data in sqlite for now shouldn't be a show
stopper.