Re: Dependency Proposal: Clutter 0.6.2, ClutterMM 0.6

hi!

      * clutter could bring some bling into many gnome applications
      * clutter did a nice job in the last months and provides a usable
        interface
      * clutter is already known in gnome-related projects and therefore
        would not necessarily mean something totally new

+1

daniel