Re: Proposed module: project hamster

On Tue, Aug 5, 2008 at 4:37 PM, Frederic Crozat <fcrozat mandriva com> wrote:
> When reviewing hamster license, we discover some inconsistencies :
> - project webpage states LGPL
> - tarball contains GPLv2
> - some files mentions GPLv3 or later.

Sorry for the confusion. It seems Toms forgot to replace COPYING with
GPL3. The whole thing is GPL3+ (bundled egg library for key binding is
LGPL).

Vincent: should we re-release a 2.23.6.1 tarball with GPL3 in COPYING
now? I think the file headers are clear enough about the license.

--
Patryk Zawadzki