Re: Project Hamster now in GNOME SVN

2008-08-15 klockan 15:45 skrev Olav Vitters:
> On Fri, Aug 15, 2008 at 03:32:07PM +0200, Frederic Peters wrote:
> > Patryk Zawadzki wrote:
> > > Can someone change the repository in all relevant places including but
> > > probably not limited to jhbuild?
> > I updated jhbuild; you should mail to gnome-i18n@ to be sure
> > damned-lies is also updated.
> I called the module hamster-applet.. should it be something different?

Well, if the move hasn't been propagated to all places yet, we can easily
fix it and use project-hamster instead. That makes more sense right? (The
project is not just an applet!)

  mvrgr, Wouter

--
:wq                                                       mail uws xs4all nl
                                                      web http://uwstopia.nl

now she's gone love burns inside me           -- black rebel motorcycle club