Re: gnome-volume-manager disables automount

Brian,

	We are using the latest gnome-volume-manager 2.22.5 in Vermillion.

	The blank CD or USB disk could be auto-mounted in nautilus.

	What Jerry found is in gnome-volume-manager's configure.in, it has
enable_automount="no" by default. And it has such a line:

dnl Enable automount support (disabled by default now that Nautilus
handles this)

	This causes when you insert a blank CD, it won't pop up a dialog to ask
you whether you want to burn it as before.

	After making enable_automount="yes", it will pop up the dialog (after
enabling the needed gconf key, of course)

	Jerry is asking whether nautilus will be responsible for pop up such a
dialog or it is just a small feature not implemented.

Thanks,
Harry