Re: TARBALLS DUE: GNOME 2.23.90 beta 1 + we're freezing the UI + release notes are important! + this subject might be a bit too long

Am Montag, den 18.08.2008, 00:33 +0200 schrieb Olav Vitters:
> http://live.gnome.org/RoadMap
> Further, although that page has a lot of oneliners, the people (help
> wanted as it usually is just one person who we force to write the whole
> thing!) creating the release notes would really like a longer text as
> well.. meaning the stuff that ends up as a blogpost on planet.gnome.org.

Indeed there's lots of "Improved the xy application" stuff.
That's not helpful.
Maintainers, please understand that the release ones are important and
make it easier by elaborating (e.g. link to bug numbers or blog posts).

Thanks,
andre
--
 mailto:ak-47 gmx net | failed