Re: HIG says "Page Setup" not "Page Setup..."

On Mon, Feb 04, 2008 at 06:09:00PM +0100, Luca Ferretti wrote:
> I've just opened bugs against eog, evince, evolution and gedit to remove
> the trailing ellipsis from File->Page Setup menu entry. Bugs are 514352,
> 524354, 514355, 514356.

Maybe I am crazy[1].. but ehr.. why not have a *very short* discussion
between HIG people and then commit the changes? Would maintainers really
object? Seems such a waste.. opening bugs, etc.. when it is just about
consistency and following the HIG.

A bit like l10n or build breakage fixes.

Note: I don't mean allowing commits that change the whole file / UI.
--
Regards,
Olav

[1] both statements can be true