Releasing libgweather standalone

Hi,

Bastien did some kick-ass work to produce a standalone version of
libgweather (previously in gnome-applets).  This will be needed when we
finish merging intlclock into gnome-panel's clock applet, as gnome-panel
obviously can't be made to depend on a library that lives inside
gnome-applets.

With Matthias's help, I've been fixing up libgweather and it's now
"make dist"-able.  With that, I'd like to make a standalone release of
libgweather as soon as possible for the 2.22 deadline.

This perhaps means that modules which need libgweather will need to be
fixed up to not expect gnome-applets.

[This is not to be an API-stable platform library, but it would be good
to start thinking of doing that...]

Thoughts?

  Federico