Re: New module decisions for 2.22

On Wed, 2008-01-09 at 18:45 -0600, Federico Mena Quintero wrote:
> On Thu, 2008-01-10 at 00:34 +0100, Vincent Untz wrote:
>
> > Retracted:
> >   PolicyKit & PolicyKit-gnome (external dependency)

I kinda dislike the wording here. I didn't retract anything. What did
happen was that several members of the release team pointed out to me
that it was just an external dependency and thus didn't need to be
proposed.

> Eeep.  Do you think we can/should push intlclock into
> gnome-panel/applets/clock for 2.22?  If so, we'll need PolicyKit (not
> PK-gnome as far as I can tell).

It should use PolicyKit-gnome (for code reuse etc.) and as far as I
understand it's fine for it to do so. Both PK and PK-gnome are blessed
external dependencies.

Hope this clarifies.

     David