Re: Where to put X-GNOME-Bugzilla-ExtraInfoScript?

On Mon, 2008-01-28 at 00:36 +0100, Jaap A. Haitsma wrote:
> > Make that $(libexecdir) in the Makefile, and Debian will be happy as
> > well as the rest of us ;)
> >
> I'd like to make you and the rest happy but as somebody who just
> copies Makefiles and configure scripts of other projects I'm afraid I
> need a bit more explanation

Installing scripts:

http://www.gnu.org/software/automake/manual/html_node/Scripts.html

You'll want to understand what a primary is:

http://www.gnu.org/software/automake/manual/html_node/Uniform.html#Uniform

Honestly, automake isn't that complicated.   For anyone who somehow gets
by with copy-and-pasted snippets, the GNU Autoconf, Automake and Libtool
book is pretty good at introducing the toolchain.  It's a little out of
date now, but still good material.

http://sourceware.org/autobook/

Ross
                                          jabber: ross burtonini com