Re: Proposal: enable accessibility by default for GNOME

On Thu, 2008-07-31 at 13:47 +0100, Alexander Jones wrote:
> I mean, disabled users don't just "land" at a PC and have to use it
> without any help. And if you operate PC's in which that is the case,
> you should just turn this on by default.

I think the point is that if the installer was accessible (say, used GTK
+ and enabled a11y by default), then a user who requires a11y *can*
install a distro and start using it without any trouble.

These users just need a11y turned on, having to get someone else to do
that is just stupid.

Ross
                                          jabber: ross burtonini com
                                           www: http://burtonini.com