Re: Changing bookmarks file location

On Sun, 2008-06-01 at 20:20 +0100, Don Scorgie wrote:
> This has been brought up for a number of projects in GNOME [1].  I
> wonder if we could / should reach some consensus on the best way to do
> this across all modules?  I've been holding off doing this in yelp
> because I can't think of a good way to go about it.

I would suggest adding the changes for all the modules to some script
which would get run either when you upgrade GNOME, or just once on
session start. However, this does have the problem of moving
module-specific changes out of the module and into an aggregate area,
which may or may not work.

Philip