Re: desktop-devel-list Digest, Vol 50, Issue 26

2008-06-19 klockan 04:14 skrev Michael Gratton:
> On Tue, 2008-06-17 at 17:46 +0200, Anders Feder wrote:
> > I have not discussed it directly with Tracker developers, but it's my
> > impression that they don't feel that Tracker is ready to support a
> > SPARQL interface for queries yet.
>
> Ahh, right. Can something be constructed to translate SPARQL (or some
> useful subset) into Tracker's query format?

No, since SPARQL is a graph-matching language, while Tracker's query format
is field-based (right?). Some simple cases might be covered though, since
field-based search is just a simplified triple match...

  mvrgr, Wouter

--
:wq                                                       mail uws xs4all nl
                                                      web http://uwstopia.nl

please don't bother trying to find her :: she's not there         -- zombies