Re: help sanity check the release notes

Le lundi 03 mars 2008, à 13:23 +0000, Davyd Madeley a écrit :
> On Mon, 2008-03-03 at 14:19 +0100, Vincent Untz wrote:
>
> > Some comments by Olav (he's at work right now, so I'm his slave sending
> > his mails):
> >
> >  + Simplified Keyboard Settings: not an administrator thingy IMO
>
> Ok.
>
> >  + 'the often requested column and list views in GNOME's File Manager':
> >    column / list view
>
> Ok.
>
> >  + we're missing a paragraph about some changes/deprecations in the
> >    platform/desktop:
> >     - gnome-vfs: deprecated thanks to gio
>
> Mentioned in What's New For Developers already.
>
> >     - gnome-keyring-manager: finally removed thanks to seahorse
>
> Was not documented, but Ok.
>
> >     - libxml2/libxslt: moved to external dependencies since they are
> >       really part of the OS platform
>
> Ok.

I don't see changes for those comments. Should I do the changes myself
(I'm sure it'll be bad english if I do so ;-))? Also, do we have a
deadline for screenshots?

Shaun, do you know when you'll have the time to do a pass to check the
language?

It's important to get things frozen for translators ASAP...

Vincent

--
Les gens heureux ne sont pas pressés.