Re: GNOME Goal: Use GtkBuilder i.s.o libglade?

Hi,

Am Sonntag, den 30.03.2008, 15:08 +0200 schrieb Jaap A. Haitsma:
> What about making this [1] an official goal?
>
> Jaap
>
> [1] http://live.gnome.org/GnomeGoals/RemoveLibGladeUseGtkBuilder

Can we please start thinking about this when glade fully supports
GtkBuilder files? AFAIK, adding support for GtkBuilder is a goal for
GNOME 2.24, so I'd propose to postpone this:

      * if glade-3 quickly gets this; let's do this in the middle of the
        release cycle
      * if it doesn't, let's do that for GNOME 2.26

Regards,
  Sven