Re: GNOME 2.25.1 Released!

Le vendredi 07 novembre 2008, à 09:40 -0600, Jason D. Clinton a écrit :
> Why was Gnome Games omitted from the release notes? This was the worst
> possible release that could have been left out. There are more changes in
> dependencies and packaging in this release than any other point in my recent
> memory.

http://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/sources/gnome-games/2.25/
No .news file: that's a known bug which was already discussed here. When
there's no clean diff, or for a first release in a developement cycle,
the .news and .changes files don't get created.

(install-module bug)

Vincent

--
Les gens heureux ne sont pas pressés.