Re: New module proposal for GNOME 2.26: evolution-mapi

Srinivasa Ragavan wrote:
On Wed, 2008-11-19 at 12:04 -0500, Martin Meyer wrote:
How much (if any) of Samba 4 will be needed to run this new connector?
I was just trying (unsuccessfully) to compiler trunk on my Intrepid
system and I had to install several libraries that seemed very
samba4-ish. Are any of those maybe just build dependencies and not
runtime ones?

We don't need complete Samba4. We have a few list of libraries that we
libmapi needs from Samba4. I don't have it handy, but we did made a
list, during packaging for OpenSUSE, which I should be able to find out
and share.
What happen to those distro that doesn't deliver Samba 4. Will evolution fail:
- to compile?
- to run?
or is this configurable by options at compile time? at run time?

-Ghee