Re: Add -D*_DISABLE_SINGLE_INCLUDES to GNOME_MAINTAINER_MODE_DEFINES

Can't you use:

namespace _gtk {
#include <gtk/gtk.h>
}

?

It's always possible to add "using" declarations into gtkmm headers, if
source-level compat has to be retained. Just an idea, though. Don't know
if this is feasible.

Thanks!
Matteo