Re: Testing dark themes and marking deprecated widgets

Le mardi 30 septembre 2008, à 15:19 +0200, Andrea Cimitan a écrit :
> 2008/9/30 Vincent Untz <vuntz gnome org>
> > I like the idea. But I would guess distros would patch this out :/ Maybe
> > we can do some opt-in thing, with a gconf key or a file somewhere in
> > $HOME that would enable this kind of stuff so that users of distros can
> > still participate in this kind of testing if they want?
>
> It is useless if it is optional (people won't enable it).
> It should be IMHO hardcoded.

It is useless if it is hardcoded (distros will disable it).
It should be IMHO opt-in.

:-)

More seriously, we've been through this with the critical warnings, and
I believe all distros just kill the code that make critical warnings
crash applications.

Vincent

--
Les gens heureux ne sont pas pressés.