Re: Silly wallpaper hack (or "get yourself a PlayStation 3")

Ysgrifennodd Patryk Zawadzki:
> Hope you like it and someone finds time for a proper implementation.
> The colors are taken verbatim from the PS3 but I think we could do
> better with some Tango palette love. Making it part of Nautilus
> shouldn't be a problem as it only wakes up once every 5 minutes.

This is a nifty idea.  How did you choose the colours?

I wrote a Perl module a while ago called
DateTime::Calendar::Liturgical::Christian which would figure out what
the correct liturgical colours were for the current day (white for
feasts, red for martyrs, purple for fasts, green for ordinary time and
in some circles blue for Mary); I was thinking of some kind of
application like this when I wrote it.

peace

Thomas

--