Re: New module proposal: gnome-user-share

2008-10-23 klockan 16:14 skrev Patryk Zawadzki:
> On Thu, Oct 23, 2008 at 3:53 PM, Bastien Nocera <hadess hadess net> wrote:
> > I'd be interested in getting gnome-user-share into GNOME 2.26.
>
> Any plans on making it work without pushing Apache HTTPd onto
> desktops? A small embedded HTTP server should be enough.

Perhaps libsoup can be used for this? See e.g.
http://library.gnome.org/devel/libsoup-2.4/stable/libsoup-server-howto.html

— Wouter

--
:wq                                                       mail uws xs4all nl
                                                      web http://uwstopia.nl

come on fallen star · i refuse to let you die · so be mine         — placebo