Re: gtk-doc doesn't handle multiple <title> tags

2008/10/27 Stefan Kost <ensonic hora-obscura de>:
> hi,
>
> BJörn Lindqvist schrieb:
>> Hello,
>>
>> I have gtk-doc documentation with an SGML structure like this:
>>
>> <refsect1>
>>   <title>blah</title>
>>   <para>...</para>
>>   <title>bla bla</title>
>>   <para>...</para>
>> </refsect1>
> this is not valid docbook. use refsect2 elements inside the refsect1 where each
> of them can have a title.

Shouldn't gtk-doc complain about it then or something? Sorry for being
grumpy, but I don't enjoy having to rewrite my docs to cope with
"bugfixes" in gtk-doc... Anyway, now I get "<hr>" tags between my
"<refsect2>"-sections which I didn't ask for. How do I get rid of
those?

--
mvh Björn