Re: Debian-specific patches for the GNOME packages

On Thu, Sep 11, 2008 at 02:47:34PM +0200, Murray Cumming wrote:
> That seems to include "patches" that just add the debian packaging
> files, so it's hard to see what really has a real patch. For instance, I
> can't see any actual code changes here:
> http://patch-tracking.debian.net/patch/debianonly/view/gtkmm2.4/1:2.12.7-1

Yeah, I noticed as well and contacted the responsible person about this
whether it would be possible to have some visual feedback on the main
page for this.

If there's no mention of '"series" style patches' on the page like on
http://patch-tracking.debian.net/package/gtkmm2.4/1:2.12.7-1 (i.e., just
'"Debian diff" Information'), the diff just contains the debian/
directory apparently.  Compare with e.g.
http://patch-tracking.debian.net/package/gtk+2.0/2.12.11-3

Michael