Re: Debian-specific patches for the GNOME packages

Luis Villa wrote:
> On Thu, Sep 11, 2008 at 7:48 AM, Vincent Untz <vuntz gnome org> wrote:
>> Le jeudi 11 septembre 2008, à 10:54 +0200, Josselin Mouette a écrit :
>>> Hi guys,
>>>
>>> it was already requested by a few people in the GNOME community to have
>>> a quick access to all patches distros apply. Since we now have a much
>>> better interface than the direct access to our svn repository, I think
>>> this might be of interest.
>>>
>>> So in short, what you might be looking for is here:
>>> http://patch-tracking.debian.net/email/pkg-gnome-maintainers lists alioth debian org
>> Awesome!
>> I added a link to the (clearly outdated)
>> http://live.gnome.org/VendorPatches wiki page
>
> Is anybody regularly reviewing/triaging those? I assume no, right?
> 'twould be a great project for somebody.

I do from time to time for my own packages.  Mostly when the downstream people
point them out to me (seb128, fcrozat, and yippi).  In the long run it's just
easier if the distro people file an upstream bug right away describing what
they need to achieve and attaching the patch they are using for it.

behdad