2.27 Release Notes - Call for items

Hello developers!  It's time to start working on the release notes for the upcoming GNOME 2.27 / 2.28 release.

Please add your notes to this page for changes to applications in GNOME 2.28:  http://live.gnome.org/TwoPointTwentyseven/ReleaseNotes

These just need to be bullet points, nothing fancy, and the release notes team will follow up if additional detail is needed.

In addition to what's new for users, I am hoping for detailed information for developers with all the cleanup done in libraries for GNOME 3.0.  Speaking of 3.0, any advice on how we start talking about GNOME 3.0 / GNOME Shell / Zeitgeist etc in the "Plans for next release" section.

A big thank you to the Hamster team for already including new features.

If you have any questions or comments, please let me know.

Thanks!

Paul