Re: Request for removing clutter in current form

On Mon, Aug 17, 2009 at 8:43 AM, Emmanuele Bassi<ebassi gmail com> wrote:
> it would be interesting to have a single place where the hardware
> support matrix was stored -- maybe on live.gnome.org or on
> freedesktop.org's wiki -- and updated.

So let's do it then :)

I own 3 laptops: an 4-y-o one that is both too slow and not supported
(NV30 or NV40), a new one that is up to speed but not supported (NV50)
and a netbook which is not supported (Intel Poulsbo) :)

Although I don't complain as I hope nouveau will progress enough to
support basic 3D operations in hardware (alpha-quality Gallium drivers
are already there to play with but usually result in an X lockup).

--
Patryk Zawadzki