Re: Tracker, Zeitgeist, Couchdb...where is the problem ?

On Wed, 2009-08-19 at 00:36 +0200, Philip Van Hoof wrote:

> We evaluated CouchDB as a primary store over sqlite, but CouchDB lacked
> *very* important features. This makes it undoable. Feel free to get in
> touch with us to discuss which precise features I mean.

I talked to some tracker people at GCDS about it, so I think I know what you're
talking about, and indeed the CouchDB guys are aware of that (one of
them was at GCDS), and since some of those features are demanded by many
couchdb users (outside of the desktop also), I think they will be added
sooner or later.