Re: gobject-introspection, gir-repository and gjs moved to git

Le jeudi 12 février 2009, à 09:54 +1300, John Stowers a écrit :
> On Wed, 2009-02-11 at 17:25 -0200, Johan Dahlin wrote:
> > gobject-introspection, gir-repository and gjs were today moved over to git.
> > The old svn repositories will still work, but only in read-only mode.
>
> Does this mean the GNOME move to git is complete and the git
> repositories are now writeable and persistent?
>
> I have been following the gnome-infrastructure mailing list, but there
> has been no status update regarding the migration for a few weeks.

Quoting Owen [1]:

=====
The plan is to move a set of "beta" modules to sort the kinks out of the
setup, and then once we have good confidence in the git.gnome.org setup
and are at a good point in the release process, migrate everything all
at once.

The modules that have been moved over (SVN has been made read-only for
thee modules) can be seen in the top section labelled "GNOME git
repositories" in http://git.gnome.org/cgit/.

Highlights include:

 pango
 gobject-introspection