Re: BugBuddy uselessness

Hej hej,

Am Mittwoch, den 11.02.2009, 22:58 +0100 schrieb Tobias Mueller:
> I'd say it'd be the best to remove that whole crash.gnome.org thing from
> bugbuddy as there is obviously nobody who is able to manage that
> platform. I assume that bugbuddy would then send to b.g.o only.

Before I'd be interested to know how many additional reports per week
this would mean (but we probably can't find out as it's down).
Currently I assume that the additional reports will be mostly useless
stack traces resulting in a much higher workload for the bugsquad, with
very limited benefit.

andre
--
 mailto:ak-47 gmx net | failed