Re: quo vadis, docs

On Wed, 11 Feb 2009 16:52:55 +0100, Diego Escalante Urrelo <diegoe gnome org> wrote:

On 2/10/09, Gil Forcada <gforcada gnome org> wrote:

Stormy is asking for ideas and topics for spend the advisory fundings,
 so why not propose a hackfest-like meeting for documentation, by now

Not a bad idea at all!

When I started reading this thread the Google Summer Of Code came to my mind.

I propose: Spend a few hundred bucks on a "Summer Of Docs". We'd need some
of the docs team to mentor, but I'm confident they'd spend some of their precious
time if the docs get eighty working hours in return.

Could go as part of the Summer Of Code, of course.

Regards

--
Christian Kirbach