Re: D-Bus replacement for AT-SPI Accessibility

CC'ing gnome-accessibility-list.

This is a must-fix for GNOME 2.30/3.0 as ORBit and Bonobo will be
removed (as already written).

It would be great if this could be discussed in the a11y community and
if you (plural) could come up with a plan (technical + schedule) in the
next weeks (before 2.27.1) defining how to achieve this goal in the next
13 months.

andre