New Gnome Goals

In preparation for SoC, the Gnome SoC admins have decided that in
order to help make decisions on proposals this year, we will be
requiring links to bugs with patches the students have written be
submitted with their proposals.  In order to facilitate that process,
we wanted to make sure there was plenty of low hanging fruit to grab.
To that end, we would like to make several of the Next Gnome Goal
Candidates [1] official Gnome Goals.  Please look at these goals over
the next week and reply with comments so we can improve the goals as
needed.

The proposals to be made goals are:

 * Update about dialogs: http://live.gnome.org/GnomeGoals/AboutDialog
 * distcheck: http://live.gnome.org/GnomeGoals/DistCheck
 * Replace gnome_help and gnome-open calls with gtk_show_uri:
http://live.gnome.org/GnomeGoals/RemoveGnomeOpenGnomeHelp
 * Remove markup in translatable messages:
http://live.gnome.org/GnomeGoals/RemoveMarkupInMessages

[1] http://live.gnome.org/action/login/GnomeGoals