Re: GNOME DVCS Survey Results

> Elijah Newren did an initial analysis of the data.  His analysis also includes
> the survey questions and answers.  Find it at:
>
>   http://blogs.gnome.org/newren/2009/01/03/gnome-dvcs-survey-results/

This is pretty decent analysis going on here :)

I'd like to remind people of John Carr's recent blog post too, someone mentioned in the survey results actually. JC has been working on bzr with git protocol support, which would fulfil many of the requirements for having a GNOME DVCS.

Happy new year everyone :)

BR,