Re: GNOME DVCS Survey Results

Le dimanche 04 janvier 2009 à 23:44 +0000, Emmanuele Bassi a écrit :
> I'd agree if you could not properly see a project's commit history on a
> web interface, like with viewvc for svn, but since you can:
>
>   http://git.clutter-project.org/cgit.cgi?url=clutter/log/
>
> your point is moot.

Sorry, but how is this interface better than that of viewvc?

> Clutter removed the ChangeLog for good with the
> switch to a proper (i.e. not svn) revision control system.

I also fail to see how this has anything to do with the VCS you use
(apart from bashing subversion, which looks quite trendy these days).
While svn log is slow, it does the same job, so this is really an
interface and usability point, not something related to the VCS engine
itself.

--
 .''`.