Re: RSS engine

hehehe...I know, I'm such an addict.  I constantly have to know what is
happening in the world.  Whether its the stock market, sports, weather,
or the latest Obama story :) Having your head stuck in books most of the
time kind of puts you inside your own little "bubble."  IMO, I think it
would be cool to see things, such as the ones listed above, flashing
across the screen without me having to even touch the computer...all
while "saving my screen."

I'm contemplating applying for the Google Summer of Code.  So, this may
be an idea I use for a proposal.  We'll see...