Re: DeviceKit-disks proposal (was: new dependencies in gvfs)

2009/7/13 Andre Klapper <ak-47 gmx net>:
> Am Freitag, den 01.05.2009, 19:16 -0400 schrieb Matthias Clasen:
>> David just merged the DeviceKit backend into gvfs, which means that
>> gvfs will now depend on gnome-disk-utility and DeviceKit-disks.
>

> The GNOME release-team will decide about module inclusions for GNOME
> 2.28 soon.

Just another point of interest: gnome-power-manager uses new
DeviceKit-disks functionality by default to try and get the system
disks to spin down, or use a low power state where possible. If
DK-disks isn't blessed, then I need to add some #ifdef's in the g-p-m
code.

Richard.