Re: GNOME and non-linux platforms (release team please stand up)

On 22 Jul 2009, at 20:10, Colin Walters wrote:

This is really the *only* one I can think of.  TSOL vs SELinux isn't
really relevant here since GNOME core doesn't really do much with
SELinux currently.

(It does enough that we've had to patch bits out of the Nautilus file properties GUI, in the past... don't know if that's currently the case, though.)

Cheeri,
Calum.

mailto:calum benson sun com            OpenSolaris Desktop Team