Re: Trying a new toolbar style

hi Shaun,

Shaun McCance <shaunm <at> gnome.org> writes:

> There's quite a bit of inconsistency for common toolbar
> items: New, Open, Save, Back, etc.  Personally, the big
> reason I don't use text beside icons is that the text
> on the Back button in Epiphany annoys me.

But I hope you'll agree that if there's one button on the Epiphany toolbar that
is suitable for priority text, it is the Back button?
Several bugs have been filed in the past saying that the Back button isn't big
enough; for instance #563599, #169397.

Just in case you weren't aware, the Epiphany toolbar editor allows you to
override the Gnome toolbar style default.

regards,

--
Reinout van Schouwen