Re: GNOME and non-linux platforms (release team please stand up)

Hi Richard,

It's really a good news. I am currently working on porting Devicekit-power to Solaris and engaged in replacing udev and sysfs related code with Solaris ones that implement the same functionality.

I will start working on the branch to get Solaris supported.

Best Regards,
Lin