Re: external dependancy libmapi (openchange) version bump.

On Thu, 2009-06-11 at 15:16 +0200, Frederic Peters wrote:
> [...]
> > Patch pushed to jhbuild master with version tag corrections and
> > http://live.gnome.org/TwoPointTwentyseven/ExternalDependencies page
> > updated.
>
> Sorry I didn't check it closely before, it looks like libmapi 0.8.2
> pkg-config file still says 0.8, so evolution-mapi (that now checks
> for >= 0.8.2) fails to find libmapi.
>
> The pkg-config file Version field is created via configure, and
> libmapi has that line:
>   AC_INIT(openchange, 0.8, [openchange openchange org])
> It should be 0.8.2.

Raised a ticket in openchange regarding this [0].

Meanwhile I'll revert the libmapi version check in evolution-mapi

Thanks.

[0] http://trac.openchange.org/ticket/165

--
Johnny [johnnyjacob.wordpress.com | johnnyjacob.org]

"May you share freely, never taking more than you give "