Re: gnome-games requires clutter 0.9.x

On Tue, 2009-05-05 at 10:57 +0200, Kjartan Maraas wrote:

> > Might it be better to wait until clutter-gtk 0.9 is released before
> > jumping to the new version in jhbuild?

I could roll a 0.9.0 release of clutter-gtk right now, but it still
would be a moving target since we still have changes in clutter core
that will undoubtedly reflect on clutter-gtk.

also, using clutter-0.9.2 is strongly discouraged; you should be using
git.

this is quite like using glib and gtk+ from the master branch during the
development cycle.

> Won't clutter-0.9.x work with clutter-gtk-0.8.x?

no.

ciao,
 Emmanuele.

--