Re: New Module Proposal. libseed

Hi,

On Wed, May 13, 2009 at 12:11 PM, Xan Lopez <xan gnome org> wrote:
> We don't maintain the runtimes, we maintain the integration between
> those runtimes and the platform. AFAIK we do this for a lot of other
> languages, like Python, Perl, Scheme, Java...

While I agree with the main spirit of your point, the analogy doesn't
*quite* hold because JS defines much less of a platform than those
things (which is the whole point of using JS of course!).

So with JS, we're defining the module system, and defining the
equivalent of python's "os" module, and so forth.

Havoc