Re: GIO application integration with Nautilus

Gravis wrote:
It works fine with Nautilus when opening files on a local
filesystem. -- http://i44.tinypic.com/t9gzye.jpg

The problem I've run into is that Nautilus will not allow me to open
files on remote filesystems (eg sftp virtually mounted file system) with
my application (doesnt appear on the context menu list). --
http://i44.tinypic.com/20gfpzd.jpg

When I use "Open With Other Application..." it launches the program but
does not pass in any arguments.

Not sure, but perhaps the line "supported_uri_schemes=file" is the problem.

- Mike