Re: Zeitgeist status update

2009/11/4 Paul Cutler <pcutler gnome org>:
> Semi-related question:
>
> Zeitgeist is currently hosted on Launchpad.  Are there plans to use GNOME's
> infrastructure?

Everyone: Please don't let this turn into a VCS flamefest

Note that this is my own view of things and not the official opinion
of the Zeitgeist team. We've talked a bit about moving. I think the
consensus is that most of the Zeitgeist developers (read: all) prefer
Bazaar over Git, and that time pressure has mandated us to stick to
the tools we work fastest with.

That said we probably have to move our infrastructure if we want to
become an official part of Gnome, no matter the development time it
will cost us (and thus Gnome as a whole). It has just not been a high
priority.

Cheers,
Mikkel