gnome-vfs branched

While gnome-vfs is a generally dead project we sometimes get minor
patches for it, from distro people, etc. To handle this and the fact
that some such patches may contain new strings I created a stable
gnome-2-28 branch for gnome-vfs, and will commit new patches on master.

Note that master is still called gnome-vfs 2.24.X, and that will not
change.

The branchpoint was created before the recently accidental string-break,
therefore "fixing" this issue.