[Freeze break request] gnome-system-tools broken user creation

Hi!

I've just realized by performing some more tests that a subtly mistaken
commit from August 31st had introduced a random failure to create users.
Basically, we are checking that an UID is free by comparing all UIDs to
an uninitialized uid_t, which obviously won't work. Sometimes, you
cannot create a new user at all (when the random int is an existing
UID). Sounds like a blocker to me.

The fix I've committed to master is a one-liner with a very low risk
since it only changes the "uid" variable to "user_uid", since it's what
was intended. No need to say, it works as expected in my tests, and
should be system-independent enough to be safe.

What I still don't understand is how it has gone unnoticed for three
weeks, even of myself. Lack of an active development and testing crew is
very sad...

OK to push that to the gnome-2-28 branch?