So.... Who's redoing their UI for 2.30/3.0?

Hi all.

I happen to be on the gcalctool list where Robert announced that he'd
begun making some major changes to the UI. Having this much lead time
makes it possible for us to update Orca's support for gcalctool, file
bugs, and when possible submit patches. Orca + gcalctool should be great
for 2.30/3.0 as a result. (Thanks Robert!)

Since there are undoubtedly countless lists I'm not on.... Anyone else
making major UI changes? :-)

Thanks in advance! Take care.
--joanie